Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Alltel Tower in Coeburn

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alltel Tower in Coeburn

    You can see the red lights on the tower at night looking east from town.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alltel Tower in Coeburn

    I actually live in Wise....but I'm at Johnson City during the week at my apartment because I'm in PT school at ETSU, but I will look to see if I can see it from my house in Wise.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alltel Tower in Coeburn

    well all i have to say is they better put one up one redonion or somewhere...for us Lb people haha

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alltel Tower in Coeburn

    The worst is between Wise co. and Speer's Ferry.

    2nd worst between Wise co. and Abingdon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •